My Blog

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Unforgettable Lesson



Some people said that even the good persons will encounter dark times in their lives..When I was still in my first and second year in high school..I never thought of myself being so stupid like what happened before..During my elementary days..my parents told me that they won't have problems with me..I've always been a good child and a good student..I studied hard so that they will get proud of me someday because I finished my studies successfully..But when I entered high school..I gradually changed into a stupid brat..My first year was not so bad but It was then I learned to cut classes and go out with my friends..But when I entered into my second year..things got worst..I became like a wild animal that is out of it's cage..I always came to school late and I don't participate in the classroom..I don't make projects and I don't make my assignments..And during examinations I always cheat and cheat even I had caught once..I learned to enter into small gambling with my classmates and cut classes..The worst thing is..it was then I learned to drink liquor and got so drunk so much..I drink together with my friends and even with my girl classmates..I go out to hang with my friends without my parent's consent..I became so naughty that time that I thought I might get failed and repeat my second year..But luckily I passed with a grade that is considered so embarrassing..So it was then I realized all the things I've done..It's like I woke up from the nightmare that I experienced..My father decided to transfer to other place and lived there..I told myself that it's over..that all of my foolishness is through and I swear to myself that all of those things will remain as a lesson..A lesson that will always reminds me of the worst things that I've done..And I promised to myself that those things won't happen again..
posted by sinnednave at 10:49 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home