My Blog

Friday, May 23, 2008

What If..?!?!

They said that being positive is better than being negative but I don't believe it...Since I was young I've always been negative most of the time..my mother told me that it's not good because it implicates that I don't have confident in myself..but for me, I have my own reason why..Like when I joined some school competitions before..I always say that what if I can't win..?!?! what if I can't made it and I will just bring shame to our school..?!?! until now I made it a habit being negative..And now in my college year..I always said to my mom that what if I failed..?!?! what if I can't finish my studies for some reasons..?!?! what If I can't fulfill my dreams and I can't make them proud of me..What if I die today or tomorrow or the day after tomorrow..?!?! what if I will no longer see myself having my own family..?!?! Or even I will have my own family..what if I can't do my responsibilities to them because I don't have a good job..?!?! What if I'll see them living in poverty..?!?! with nothing to eat because of me..?!?! I don't know why these things come into my mind.. But one thing is sure to me..It's not I don't have confident in myself why I'm thinking all of these things..Maybe it's my way of preparing myself whenever these things will really happen in the future..Or maybe I'm just thinking all of these to motivate myself to do all my best so that all of them won't happen to me and my family..
posted by sinnednave at 10:45 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home