My Blog

Sunday, May 4, 2008

A Wavy Dream

When I was a child, I always dream of a plain sea and I was wondering what it means. I asked my mother what my dream means? She told me that the sea represents tears and it means sorrow, it means that in my life I will always encounter problems...And it all came true..We had so many problems in our life, my father and my mother had a problem in their relationship and it even came to the point that they decided to separate. But luckily they had fix that problem and continue their relationship together for the sake of us..But that doesn't end there, problems still came to our life, health and financial problems are still bothering us..I agreed to what my mom told me before about what my dream means..That forever in my life I will always be encountering so many problems and I can never run away from it..But at the other side of my mind, I'm still thinking that what if it's the other way around..?!?! what if my dream doesn't only mean of a negative happenings..?!?! what if it signifies courage..?!?! courage to continue struggling..Because when the storm pass, and giant waves are gone, the true beauty of the sea is shown, the calm and tranquil sea will be revealed. And at the end of my journey, I will find a paradise, a place where I can live happily with my family without having any problems and maybe in that place, I will find the person who is destined for me.


posted by sinnednave at 8:59 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home